FixMyAlloy provide a 3-5 working day turnaround on all alloy wheel restorations. We can collect loose alloys or store in a secure workshop if given prior notice. Most alloys less than 19" can be fully restored for as little as £65 per alloy! We think this is great value considering you will receive your alloys back as good as new.
Fancy a new colour to brighten up your car. We recommend this service for all colour change jobs. Send us a picture of your car and alloys for advice about bespoke alloy wheel designs.
Bring your alloys along to us and save a fortune compared to buying new ones.
• Alloys are stripped of tyres, valves, weights and caps
• Placed into an acid bath until paint is completely removed
• We then lightly shot blast with air beads to help remove any corroded alloy
• Wheels are ready at this stage for inspection
• Check for cracks, splits, buckles
• Spot weld repairs where needed (at extra cost)
• Fully primed to prevent against further alloy corrosion
• Painted in the colour of your choice inside and out
• Complete alloy coated in hi-gloss powder lacquer, baked and cured @180 degrees
• Ready for refitting of tyres, valves and balancing where needed
We normally recommend this service when you’re carrying out a restoration on an old classic, pride of joy or heavily corroded, peeling alloys
PRICE FOR LOOSE ALLOYS ONLY (storage of car available with notice at extra cost)
Restoring your car and want your alloys looking as good as new.